* PLEASE NOTE: You must have completed a 1-on-1 Breathing Class and Assessment before selecting this bundle.
After completing the initial breathing assessment, please schedule additional breathing sessions at least one week apart so that you have time to explore and implement the exercises.
The Breathing Assessment begins with a conversation about your concerns and/or goals based on input from the Health Measurement Form. Together we will set attainable goals and an individualized plan to meet those goals.
Based on the results of your initial assessment, we will work together to learn the fundamentals of diaphragmatic breathing and improve your overall breathing habits by:
- Measuring your BREATHE™ (BIQ) grade-a functional baseline measurement used to monitor your progress and see results
- Dismantling inefficient breathing habits
- Build ribcage flexibility to allow for oxygen to enter the lower part of the lungs
- Develop an understanding and learn how to breathe a 360-degree breath
- Correcting postural issues and release tension
- Learn how to breathe to calm the nervous system (rest & digest)
The process is like no other, providing measurable results and simple steps towards better health and optimal breathing habits.
Breathing Exercise Sessions (three 30-minute breathwork sessions)
After completing the first session, we will schedule three dedicated breathing sessions (one week apart) to train the breathing muscles. We will focus on building strength and flexibility through a breathing workout customized to meet your goals.
We will calculate the BIQ after each session to track progress. The goal is to get your breathing grade to an “A”!
Recommended Age: 12 and up (*parents must be present for the first session if the child is under the age of 16)
My Coaching Process
- Assess your breathing style
- Teach you how to give yourself a functional test for breathing
- Teach you how to use the right muscles when you breathe
- Train the muscles
- Track results
*All breathing classes meet online.
**If you live in Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota area and are interested in in-person sessions; please book a complimentary 15-minute discovery call here.
What do I need for an online BREATHE™ session?
- Computer, tablet, or iPhone for Zoom session
- A quiet & uninterrupted space
- Yoga mat or towel
- Comfortable clothing
- Empty stomach
- Water bottle
- Tape measure (like this one)
*optional, but highly recommended-Dr. Belisa’s BREATHE™ Book
There are no reviews yet.