3-hour/half-day Workshop (live virtual)
This breathwork training will dive deeper into the science of breathing, breathing assessments, the nervous system and breathing, and three breathing categories to help you feel energized, balanced, or calm in real-time. This workshop will allow for more time for guided practices.
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR
Parents, educators, therapists, health professionals, or anyone who wants to breathe better and build a healthy foundation to support children during their formative years.
Did you know that how you breathe directly impacts your mind, mood, and health?
Many of us get stuck in a stressed breathing pattern without realizing it. The good news is this habit can be reversed with education and practice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn about good breathing and bad breathing habits
- Understand how the body wants to breathe
- Find out how to manage stress using the breath
- Discover the diaphragm and how it is designed to work
- Learn how to breathe to activate, balance, or calm the nervous system
- Practice simple exercises & create a simple routine to improve breathing habits
If you have additional questions, please be sure to check out our Breathwork FAQs or send me an email at email@example.com.
Thank you, and I look forward to helping you breathe well to BE well!
There are no reviews yet.