This BREATHE® class will highlight the belly breath and why it is important to understand and practice early in life. Help your kids learn HOW to breathe the way the body is designed to breathe and practice together as a family!
I often describe the breath as a superpower that is with us wherever we go. This class teaches kids how to use this amazing resource when times get tough. Family members will learn how to breathe optimally and build a healthy breathing routine together. Give your kids the lifelong tool to reduce stress, manage emotions, strengthen the immune system, and enhance athletic performance.
What we will do:
- Learn about good breathing and bad breathing habits
- Understand how the body wants to breathe
- Find out how to manage stress using the breath
- Discover the diaphragm and how it is designed to work
- Practice breathing using the diaphragm (“belly breathing”)
- Read The Belly Breath book by Dr. Belisa Vranich
- Practice simple exercises to improve breathing habits
This class will be interactive, casual, and fun!
- Breathing Analysis -an individual measurement of Breathing IQ (BIQ) and how to assess your child
- Customized exercises/homework to help you (or your child) make steady progress
- Exercise handouts w/ detailed instructions
- Upon completion of this class, you will receive an exclusive discount code toward the purchase of up to four BE Buddies
- Ongoing support
Recommended Age: 18 or older
My Coaching Process
- Assess your breathing style
- Teach you how to give yourself a functional test for breathing
- Teach you how to use the right muscles when you breathe
- Train the muscles
- Track results
*All breathing classes meet online.
What do I need for an online BREATHE™ session?
- Computer, tablet, or iPhone for Zoom session
- A quiet & uninterrupted space
- Yoga mat or towel
- Comfortable clothing
- Empty stomach
- Water bottle
- Tape measure (like this one)
*optional, but highly recommended-Dr. Belisa’s BREATHE™ Book