Breathe Well, Stress Less Workshop
Did you know that how you breathe directly impacts your mind, mood, and health?
Many of us get stuck in a stressed breathing pattern without realizing it. This cycle can be interrupted, let us show you how!
We breathe over 20,000 times a day, yet most people underestimate the power of the breath.
83% of people with anxiety demonstrate some form of dysfunctional breathing. Source: Kiesel et al., 2017
The breath and stress connection is why we need to start paying attention to how we are breathing.
You will leave with the tools to:
- Discover your unique breathing style
- Learn the relationship between the breath, the brain, and the nervous system
- Discover the psychology of breathing habits
- Re-learn how to breathe well & stress less
- Fix breathing habits that cause stress
- Apply breathing exercises into your daily routine
- Teach children healthy breathing techniques *if applicable
Who is this workshop for?
Parents, educators, therapists, health professionals, or anyone who wants to breathe better so that they can support children during their formative years.
Time: recommended 60-90 minutes, but will be customized to meet your goals.
Online: $249 *60-90 minute Zoom session
In-person: 15-minute discovery call link “Learn More”
*Varies depending on unique goals, time, & location.
*During the discovery call, I will listen to your goals and will create a workshop specific to your needs.
The breath is the first and last thing we do on this earth, and it never leaves our side. It is also:
- Accessible (can be used anytime and anywhere)
- Effective (and backed by the most recent neuroscience research)
- Simple and inclusive
- Free (drug-free and no cost)
The breath is a superpower! Learn how to use it to reduce stress and anxiety, improve focus, feel connected, and present in a noisy world.