BREATHE WELL; STRESS LESS ONLINE COURSE
Did you know how you breathe directly impacts your mind, mood, and health?
Many of us get stuck in a stressed breathing pattern without realizing it. This cycle can be interrupted; let us show you how!
We breathe over 20,000 times a day, yet most people breathe too fast, through the mouth, using inefficient accessory breathing muscles. This leads to chronic stress if not corrected.
83% of people with anxiety demonstrate some form of dysfunctional breathing. Source: Kiesel et al., 2017
The breath and stress connection are why we need to start paying attention to how we breathe.
Why? Your breath is the only tool you have on you at all times.
You can use it to improve focus, stress less, and even stop panic attacks on the spot.
This online breathwork course is a great place to start if you’re a parent or educator who wants to learn how to stress less and confidently teach this skill to children.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Breathe Well; Stress Less is a self-paced online course that offers a simple, evidence-based, systematic approach to unlocking the power of your breath to transform the way you feel.
Do you notice that you and your kids are experiencing more stress and anxiety? Do you have a hard time concentrating and lack focus? If this sounds familiar, then this online course is for you. Our breath influences our stress response and can either help or hurt us at all times.
This course has been created for people like you- parents, teachers, therapists, and health professionals who empower kids with tools to feel calm and safe.
Breathing practices are rooted in ancient wisdom, backed by the most recent neuroscience, to be the fastest way to stop stress in real-time.
Learn how to use your breath to control stress and not let it control you (or your kids).
YOU WILL LEAVE WITH THE TOOLS TO
- Learn about the science of breathing
- Understand the breathing and stress connection
- Identify stressed and relaxed breathing styles
- Dismantle inefficient and stressed breathing patterns
- How to breathe to stimulate the vagus nerve and stop stress anytime and anywhere
- Implement simple, evidence-based breathing exercises into your daily routine
- Teach your friends, family, or children healthy breathing techniques to help them reduce stress.
WHO IS THIS FOR
Parents, educators, therapists, health professionals, youth caregivers, or anyone who:
- has debilitating stress
- can’t seem to get anything done
- struggles with insomnia
- experiences chronic pain
MY APPROACH TO BREATHWORK:
- Scientific– Evidence-based practices to affect the stress response quickly, mood, & energy.
- Simple– Can be done seated or lying down. I focus on the basics using plain English (no Sanskrit)
- Safe & accessible-Meant for all ages and abilities. I believe in empowering students with choice and agency that is trauma-sensitive.
- Self-paced on-demand videos
- Breathing exercises and guided practices
- Teaching scripts for classroom or at home
- Printable/downloadable routines, tips, and videos to build better breathing habits
- Breathing science & research
- Resources for Teaching Breathwork to Kids
Time: 90-minutes, broken into seven digestible parts
Pricing: $149 *online pre-recorded workshop
The breath is the first and last thing we do on this earth and never leaves our side.
It is also:
- Accessible (can be used anytime and anywhere)
- Effective (and backed by the most recent neuroscience research)
- Simple and inclusive
- Free (drug-free and no cost)
The breath is a superpower! Learn how to use it to reduce stress and anxiety, improve focus, feel connected, and be present in a noisy world.
There are no reviews yet.