Learn how to breathe well to BE well!
Reduce stress • Improve Focus • Boost Energy
In this introductory breathwork session, you will learn how to breathe to feel energized, balanced, or calm in real-time. You will walk away with simple breathing techniques you can apply today!
WHO IS THIS WORKSHOP FOR
Parents, educators, therapists, health professionals, or anyone who wants to breathe better and build a healthy foundation to support children during their formative years.
Did you know that how you breathe directly impacts your mind, mood, and health?
Many of us get stuck in a stressed breathing pattern without realizing it. The good news is this habit can be reversed with education and practice.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn about good breathing and bad breathing habits
- Understand how the body wants to breathe
- Find out how to manage stress using the breath
- Discover the diaphragm and how it is designed to work
- Learn how to breathe to activate, balance, or calm the nervous system
- Practice simple exercises & create a simple routine to improve breathing habits
If you have additional questions, please check out our Breathwork FAQs or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you, and I look forward to helping you breathe well to BE well!