The breath is your superpower. Learn how to use it!
Reduce Stress • Improve Focus • Boost Energy
For Ages: 16 or older
Time: 90-minutes breathing basics, assessment & exercises
Cost: $199 per participant- purchase here
Online Session: Schedule Here
For in-person inquiries, please email Stephanie at email@example.com
Do you ever feel like you can’t take a deep breath? Do you have chronic neck and shoulder pain? Or do you often feel overwhelmed and stressed and want to learn a simple way to control stress and not let it control you?
If so, breathwork training is for you! Our breath directly influences many of our body systems and can be either helping or hurting you at all times.
Breathwork is a simple, evidence-based tool you can use anytime and anywhere. This training will show you how to optimize your breath to manage stress, relieve pain, boost digestion & mood, and strengthen your lungs.
Discover your unique breathing style and how it affects your mental, physical, and emotional health.
- 1-90-minute live online breathwork session
- Breathing assessments (3 breathing tests to get a baseline)
- Learn about the science of breathing and how to optimize breathing
- Learn customized breathing exercises
- Individualized daily homework (10-15 minutes/day)
- Email support and resources to help you meet your goals
WHO IS THIS FOR
Adults over 16 years who want to learn about the science of breathing and how it affects stress and anxiety, performance, digestion, mood, and mental focus. The main impact of this training is to improve breathing mechanics, boost lung health, and learn how to use the breath to influence the nervous system. With practice, your body will respond to daily stressors more effectively because you will have trained it to adapt and respond versus react.
MY APPROACH TO BREATHWORK:
- Scientific– Evidence-based practices to affect the stress response quickly, reduce stress, and enhance mood, & energy.
- Simple– Can be done seated or lying down. I focus on the basics using plain English (no Sanskrit)
- Safe & accessible-Meant for all ages and abilities. I believe in empowering students with choice and agency that is trauma-sensitive.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Session #1: 90-minute Breathing Assessment & Breathing Basics
The breathing class & assessment begins with a conversation about your concerns and/or goals based on input from the Health Measurement Questionnaire. Together we will set attainable goals and an individualized plan to get your body breathing well again.
The process is like no other, providing measurable results and simple steps toward better health and optimal breathing habits.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn about good breathing and bad breathing habits
- Understand how the body wants to breathe
- Find out how to manage stress using the breath
- Discover the diaphragm and how it is designed to work
- Learn how to breathe to activate, balance, or calm the nervous system
- Practice simple exercises & create a simple routine to improve breathing habits
WHAT DO I NEED FOR AN ONLINE BREATHING SESSION
- Computer, tablet, or iPhone for Zoom session
- A quiet & uninterrupted space
- Yoga mat or towel
- Comfortable clothing
- Empty stomach
- Water bottle
- Tape measure (like this one)
- *optional, but highly recommended-Dr. Belisa’s BREATHE™ Book
When you own your breath, nobody can steal your peace.
There are no reviews yet.