Your breath is your superpower!
Learn how to use it to reduce stress and anxiety.
We breathe over 20,000 times a day, yet most people get stuck in a stressed breathing pattern without realizing it.
When you breathe wrong, it activates your fight or flight. Without correcting this cycle, your mind and body constantly fight to keep stress away.
Thankfully, this cycle can be interrupted. Let me show you how!
Your breath is the only tool you have on you at all times.
You can use it to improve focus, stress less, and even stop panic attacks.
You will leave with the tools to:
- Understand the breathing & stress connection
- Discover the psychology behind bad breathing habits and fix the ones that cause you stress
- Determine your breathing style
- Dismantle inefficient and stressed breathing patterns
- Apply breathing exercises to your daily routine
- Teach your friends, family, or children healthy breathing techniques to help them reduce stress.